Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Share your Project


I love taking photos...yes, I am the irritating mom who always has a camera, and is yelling "Look here..." so of course my children (God bless their little cherubic souls), have devised ways to evade the "perfect family" look.... They really are clowns, and every photo opportunity is also an opportunity to see how long mom will keep at it before giving up and reaching for the wine... ;)

Today is also Project Share 2! Please, upload photos of your WIP / FOs...we all want to seee.....

I have started this week on a pair of fingerless mittens in a wonderful BFL superwash, and also a secret project using African Flower Hexagons....

Have a great weekend, and thank you to everyone who stops by and leaves a comment!





7 comments:

Ladybug Crossing said...

You are so inspiring! I'm making my second pair of crochet mittens right now. I'm not sure about uploading a picture -- my camera is on the fritz -- but I'll try.
Love your blog!
LBC

K said...

So sorry not to have put up a picture yet. You are not the ANNOYING mother who always has her camera out, if only because your images are so brilliant and beautiful. The annoying ones are the ones who take icky pictures (well - no - some people really do take icky ones), but want you to pose anyway. And then again.

Fun post.

Jud said...

I like your blog, is beautiful!
Kisses from Brazil,
jud-artes.

Marjo said...

Hello,

You have a beuatiful blog ! I'm gonna follow you....

Greetings from Belgium
Marjo

Killiecrankie Farm said...

i missed joining in again !
try again next friday - have a great new beret for sharing :)

sonyaf said...

You have an amazing blog and fabulous tutorials. Where in South Africa do you live?
Sonya Federman

sonyaf said...

You have an amazing blog and great tutorials. Where in South Africa do you live?